Pages

Sunday, 31 October 2010

DFS Winter Wonderland!

Well I am on cloud 9 or should that be walking in a winter wonderland?! The new DFS adverts have come out and my Amey Cowl and Emily Rose Corsages (both original designs) are featured on them! At the moment I am struggling to get some still of them but you can see the adverts here (http://www.dfs.co.uk/tv-advertisements/) on clips 1 and 3.


The Amey Cowl is a featured item on my blog, you can knit your own using the free pattern or order one from me in time for Christmas.

The Amey Mobius Cowl- Week 6 of T52MMMC

The Amey Cowl is available to purchase for £50 in Hand Spun Merino wool, colour of your choice. Please e-mail me for more details.

In the meantime, have a nosy at the adverts and leave me a comment. Warm wishes and Happy Halloween! x

4 comments:

Felted House said...

I've just watched all three adverts! Well done, I'm so pleased for you -that's brilliant! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow.!That's really great and I like its design honestly,the price is reasonable enough and I am interested on buying three for my mother and sister and of course me.

content spinning

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Wow Charlotte, how exciting is that?
Congratulations!!!
x

Charlotte Nash said...

Please contact me on facebook, or by email sweetaspie9@hotmail.com. Alternatively Flickr or Ravelry or Etsy. I'm easy either way!

Thanks for the support, everything's so hectic with uni at the mo so it's good to know you're all out there and caring! xx