Pages

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Bad Blogger!

My apologies, I have been a bad blogger over the last few weeks.


To be perfectly honest I have been on a major downer since I came back from Devon and am struggling to pick myself back up again. I have been busy however preparing for the local craft fair so have been crocheting and knitting away all my spare time! I have also been busy earning some pennies working enrolling new students and helping with the recent open day at uni.


When I get a spare moment I will do a proper post with pictures of all the latest creations and items I have been making.


Back soon! x

2 comments:

Felted House said...

Sorry you've been feeling down - I do sympathise. Hope you feel much more positive soon xx

Gillian said...

Looking forward to seeing your new creative bits! G