Pages

Friday, 20 August 2010

T52MMMC Week 5

Now, I hope this isn't cheating- but...having been on holiday I didn't manage to blog about week 5 but I did crochet this little number while I was away. I crocheted the three parts and completed it with the Laura Ashley fabric covered button (which I covered myself-first time ever- very proud!).

P1030628


P1030630

I also decided to pop it on my shop. It is made from Orkney Angora yarn (50% angora, 50% lambs wool) and is available to purchase for a mere £4.95 approx. (prices are in USD).

Go and have a mooch as there is another similar one in a pale grey which I will be sad to see go...
Both available by clicking here.

Week 6 make is on the way but for now...happy crafting! x

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so cute :) x

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

It's lovely!!
xx

Felted House said...

Thanks for saying hi on my blog - I wish I had more time to knit and crochet - I did knit daleks once, that's my greatest ever achievement (there is a post on my blog with 'daleks' label if you haven't seen a knitted dalek!). All your wool stashes look lovely! xx

Charlotte Nash said...

They are INSANE! Love them though...luckily no boys into Dr Who in my family so I am saved the trouble for a few years yet! x

LoloDesigns said...

Hi! Thanks for popping by my blog, Cath Kidston stuff is gorge isn't it. I'm so lucky to be getting a factory outlet near me.

Loving your crochet corsages, really nice colours, can just see them on gorgeous jackets or hats for the autumn.

Am following you now so I don't miss out on your posts. ;o) x