Pages

Saturday, 31 July 2010

Bits and Bobs...and other news!

I was so excited the other day that I completely forgot to show you the bits and bobs I bought from my local fabric shop and haberdashery. Got them to go with the fabrics I bought on Wednesday, so here they are...

P1020938

P1020939

P1020940

P1020941

Not really that exciting but i just like to share them with you, any ideas for their use other than some more lavender bags would be appreciated.

Also, I have a new Facebook page to advertise my shop and blog, if you have Facebook or feel like signing up please add my new profile (Charlotte Nash Textile Crafts) as a friend. And, on the back of that...I have made a SALE! The following items have now been removed from my Etsy shop but, its not too late- never fear. If you would like a similar item I will do my best to meet your requests, please message me at charlotte-nash@live.co.uk or on Facebook.

P1020846

DSC_0214

DSC_0059

P1020743

Another pretty pathetic blog post really but I just like fabric, ribbon and other crafty bits and bobs! Hope you do too! x

No comments: