Pages

Sunday, 13 June 2010

As Promised...Fibreholics

Well, I told you that I ordered a Fibreholics fibre box the other day, well it arrived while I was over in Huddersfield for a few days, but what a fantastic thing to come back to!?!
I can't even begin to tell you about all the colours and textures, it was amazing, so here's that all important picture...

DSC_0181

If you've ever heard of Fibreholics then you will know (but if you don't well...) you can get a small or a large sample 'box' of either 5 or 10 20g samples (and they do yarn boxes too!). Well I got a large box because I was just too greedy and wanted all these fantastic samples! The only trouble is that I was so excited about the samples that I had already spun one of them before I realised I hadn't taken a picture as promised! So here are 9 of my 10 samples, Whoops!

What I can tell you is that they are lush! So bright and vibrant- I ended up taking this picture outside on the grass to show off all the gorgeous colours and complement the theme of the garden party- I even got a cheeky toe in there on the bottom left corner!

I am visiting my friend/spinning mentor Janet on Tuesday and I intend to use the Fibreholics samples to produce some really funky art yarns, so...watch this space!

No comments: